This is part time permanent role based at our manufacturing site in Erskine, Scotland.
You will be required to work 5 days per week (Monday to Friday) for 2 hours a day.
Salary: £4,550 per annum
Main Purpose of the Job:
To ensure that all reception areas, offices, kitchens and toilet areas are kept clean and tidy.
To carry out all appropriate cleaning processes and associated tasks to the correct standard, whilst maintaining a safe working environment.
To be a team player, working closely with the supervisory team, and performing to a high attention to detail and a pride in their work.
- Work closely with other team members ensuring a safe working environment is maintained at all times.
- To keep clean all public areas such as reception, offices, windows, toilets and kitchen areas. (Occasional cleaning tasks on shop floor will be required)
- To maintain adequate stock levels of cleaning products.
- Liaising with the management team to ensure the timely supply of all materials to meet factory standards.
- Raising any issues to improve SBMC in terms of Safety, Quality, Customer Satisfaction
- Cleaning of all surfaces
- To comply with COSHH and safety procedures
- To liaise with supervision to ensure you have the correct equipment for the job.
- Strong attention to detail with can-do attitude
- Team player
- Self motivated with good team ethics
- To take direction and guidance from your line manager as required.
- To attend work on time each day, and to observe all applied rules and regulations.
- Carry out tasks to the best of your ability, and to an agreed level of performance.
- To work with colleagues in a professional, positive and supporting way.
- You may need Personal Protection Equipment, such as safety boots and goggles, which will be provided by SBMC.
- Working in a factory, potentially with dust, noise and mobile equipment.
- To observe factory processes, guidelines and instructions, and become familiar with, and adhere to all Health and Safety requirements, and the Safeguarding policy.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Willingness to learn, and help others
- Worked in a factory type role, and cleaning environment previously.
RBLI offer 20 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
How to apply:
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date
NO AGENCIES PLEASE